Job Opening: Part-Time Social Media Marketing Intern
Title: Part-Time Social Media Marketing Intern
Company: Darling Authority
Location: Orlando, FL
Are you a social media queen? Spend most of your day on the gram? Are you a current marketing student or college girl interested in business? We’re currently hiring an intern for our fast growing boutique to join the team and elevate our brand through social media, customer service, events, merchandising and more! Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today!
About Darling Authority:
Our Mission: "To inspire women to break the status quo and become the next generation of leaders by expressing themselves through clothing that empowers."
Darling Authority was started by a savvy college student who put her love of fashion, female empowerment, and entrepreneurship to the test. She wanted to create a brand that encouraged all girls, everywhere, that they have the authority to look and feel good in the clothing they wear.
- Curate content for social media and help with the planning, scheduling and analyzing of social platforms including: Instagram, FB, Tik Tok, etc.
- Assist with the creation of boutique collections through retail and visual merchandising.
- Perform SEO tasks on the website and develop social media advertisements.
- Graphic design for website, social channels, etc.
- Attend pop up events to provide customer service, collect content, set up/tear down events and perform traditional marketing duties.
- All other relevant marketing activities.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Must have experience in professional social media - prior internship experience is preferred but not required.
- Current college student in the Orlando, FL surrounding area in the following fields of study: Marketing, Communications, Business, Management, Public Relations, Graphic Design, Fashion Merchandising, Entrepreneurship, etc.
- Relevant experience preferred but not required (skills available to learn: customer relations, marketing, social media, graphic design, event planning, retail & fashion merchandising, business management and entrepreneurship)
- Available to work a part-time job with flexible schedule (10-20 hours per week) More available on request. This is not a full time position.
- Paid position available
- School credit with your university
- Travel opportunities
- Employee discount on clothing
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible schedule that allows you to work around classes/activities
- Relevant hands on experience you can’t find elsewhere
- A great team atmosphere!
Please email your resume, cover letter, and relevant work to email@example.com to be considered for this position.