Job Opening: Part-Time Creative Social Media Intern
Title: Part-Time Creative Social Media Intern
Company: Darling Authority
Location: Orlando, FL
Are you a social media queen? Spend most of your day on the gram? Are you a current marketing student or college girl interested in business? We’re currently hiring an intern for our fast growing boutique to join the team and elevate our brand through social media, customer service, events, merchandising and more! Sound like the perfect fit? Apply today!
About Darling Authority:
Our Mission: "To inspire women to break the status quo and become the next generation of leaders by expressing themselves through clothing that empowers."
Darling Authority was started by a savvy college student who put her love of fashion, female empowerment, and entrepreneurship to the test. She wanted to create a brand that encouraged all girls, everywhere, that they have the authority to look and feel good in the clothing they wear.
Schedule, plan and execute photoshoots including styling, location scouting, model relations, taking photos, etc.
Content creation and scheduling for Instagram feed, stories, reels, guides + Tik Tok, Pinterest, Youtube etc
Graphic design for social media, email marketing and other promotional materials
- Idea generation and implementation to increase reach, following and sales
Requirements / Qualifications:
- The ideal candidate is goal oriented, driven, innovative, passionate about content creation + has a strong artistic vision and eye.
- Must have an active social platform and experience in content creation.
- Current college student in the Orlando, FL surrounding area in the following fields of study: Marketing, Communications, Business, Management, Public Relations, Graphic Design, Fashion Merchandising, Entrepreneurship, etc.
- Relevant experience preferred but not required
- Available to work a part-time job with flexible schedule (5-15 hours per week) Must have reliable transporation.
- Paid position available
- School credit with your university
- Travel opportunities
- Employee discount on clothing (40% off!)
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible schedule that allows you to work around classes/activities
- Relevant hands on experience you can’t find elsewhere
- A great team atmosphere!
Please email your resume, cover letter, and relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this position.