Darling Authority Intern / Assistant Position
Love all things fashion and social media? Always wanted to be on the other side of your favorite brand’s account? Here’s your chance! Darling Authority is a new, fast-growing online boutique looking to grow its team of boss babes. We’re looking for a fun, creative gal with basic knowledge of social media, SEO, and marketing (or willing to learn it all!) You’ll assist us in our day to day operations and grow in the process!
The intern hired for this position will need a strong ability to work independently, written and verbal communication skills, flexibility, and a desire to learn.
- Assisting in the planning and executing photoshoots, pop up shops, and other event opportunities.
- Producing video/written content for website.
- Assisting in content creation for social channels.
- Creating item descriptions for website, photography, stocking, inventory tracking, and other day-to-day activities.
- Assisting in packing, tagging, organizing, etc.
- Ability to learn anything you want!
- Major relevant to field of business including (but not limited to): Advertising, Public Relations, Social Media, Marketing, Communications, Retail Merchandising
- Understanding of social media platforms
- Able to work 5-10 hours per week in Orlando, FL
- Availability select evenings / weekends.
- Practical experience with website maintenance and social media campaigns
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with experienced, knowledgeable professionals
- Opportunity to participate in company events and meetings
- Flexible schedule for students
- School credit is available if desired
- Free clothing!
TO APPLY: email resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Darling Authority
Darling Authority was started by a savvy college student who put her love of fashion, female empowerment, and entrepreneurship to the test. She wanted to create a brand that encouraged all girls, everywhere, that they have the authority to look and feel good in the clothing they wear. Say goodbye to labels, and hello to style!
"Who Says You Can't Have it All?"
We sell trendy, young contemporary women's clothing styles to women who know they can have it all. We aim to bring versatile, cute pieces for any occasion!